Monday, December 8, 2014

12 days of bloggy christmas/day 8: grandma sue's famous sugar cookies

On the 8th Day of Bloggy Christmas
Miss Krista from A Handful of Everything gave to me,

Grandma Sue's famous Sugar Cookies!



Brought to you by:

  The Ruffled Stitch  photo button_zps47f31b59.jpg

Good morning! It's Krista again from A Handful of Everything. Today I am sharing with you one of my family's absolute favorite recipes. This is yet another fabulous recipe given to me by my Mother-in-law Sue.  My kids love these cookies and we make them several times a year but they are a tradition to make every Christmas.

These soft and fluffy old fashioned cookies are so good you can't just eat one.  These are great sprinkled with colored sugars or my favorite homemade buttercream frosting! Regardless what you put on top of these they are sure to please.

To get the recipe for these delicious Sugar Cookies just click here!


 photo twitter_zps88bd9661.png  photo pinterest_zps8e7192c4.png  photo facebook_zps7e73c851.png   photo googleplus_zpsc749eee2.png  photo bloglovin_zps7b8b0a10.png 

To receive our free recipes & tips follow us through our social medias, or by email!

No comments:

Post a Comment

here's wishing for a stuffed comment box... :>D