Tuesday, June 24, 2014

mini firecracker candy treat pops

hey are you gonna have a 4th of july party and are in need of some party favors?

perhaps these may work for you.
they're cute little doo-dads with candy 
and are made from these:


did you see on the box how they display them with layered desserts?
oh good gracious who is gonna make layered desserts in these pop containers that are 1 1/2 inches x 1 inch?!?!

only a crazy person would actually think of doing so and buy these things y'know?
....oops.
i bought them.

cuz they're so dang cute and i am such a sucker.

so, they do come in packs of 6 but i am a really big sucker for packaging items and got the BIG pack of 24.

i think if you had ONE 6" x 6" brownie and cut it up in small pieces you would probably have more than enough to fill these containers.
with leftovers from the original brownie to spare.

it just sounds completely labor intensive to make treats that would be gone in 0.000000025 seconds with not even one bite to make them disappear.

so what's a person to do with these things but to fill them up with candy.
candy works! and is labor intensive free.
so let's get to it. 



it's a little tricky going around the weird corners with tape thus the reason for the pic above.


and look!
they're safe for the kids to play with too.
so do some labor intensive decorations to avoid the labor intensive desserts for your independence day party!
makes sense huh?
:>P






24 comments:

  1. Now that's what I call a rocket pop! I agree, I could eat the entire box, if they were filled with dessert!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dang! you're right Kim, these are more rocket treats than firecracker treats! :>P oh well, must've shot too many firecrackers that gave me drain bamage! lol :>O

      Delete
  2. How CUTE! I have the bigger round treat pops but now I guess I need to get these! The mini version of stuff is always so cute - especially with your clever touch!
    I've gotta go see what I missed over the 10 days I was on vacation! And that Google glitch where the new posts won't show up doesn't help either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. google gltch? OH NO! i never even knew there was one! jeeze i sure am lucky you still came by J-i missed you! i'll be sure to let you know of any other mini versions of whatever i come across too ;)

      Delete
  3. Love it! Thank you for joining us on the Wake Up Wednesday Link Party! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yippee! love that you love it Stephanie! thanks for making my day great :)

      Delete
  4. WOW, another terrific idea and so fun. Thank you again for linking up at Wonderful Wed Blog Hop and really can't wait to see what you bring next week! Carrie, A Mother's Shadow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and wow another sweet comment from you! thank you Carrie and i'll be there for another party! :)

      Delete
  5. I love these firecracker pops! Very creative as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and i love your comment Ritchel! sweet as always :>D

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. and YOU are awesome for pinning! thank you Jennifer :>D!

      Delete
  7. Waaaaaaaah! It happened again! You're not coming to my inbox! Fortunately, I can still get you! And so happy that I did! These are great! And I'm sorry but I can totally see you stacking up treats in those to make a tiny dessert! Good going girl!!! Your BBFF, Dona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH NO! NOT AGAIN! wonder what the heck is going on with google?! if it means making teeny tiny desserts in these treat pops just to have it fixed and get my BBFF to get my posts then i'm right on it! :>O

      Delete
  8. These are so fun, cute and festive for the 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thank you so much Jen! your comment is sweet, nice, and kind :)!

      Delete
  9. Stopping by from Create Link Inspire link party. Genius to use the push pops to make fireworks! Pinning for my son's class favors. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my Kat! thank you so much for making my night! :>D

      Delete
  10. Super Cute!! Thanks for linking up at My Favorite Things Saturdays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are adorable, and so creative!! Thanks for the tutorial. Pinning! Found you at Great Idea Thursdays. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay thank you so much Florassippi Girl! you made my night! oh and i bet i can guess which states you like-heehee ;)

      Delete

here's wishing for a stuffed comment box... :>D